My specialty is sound. And I aim transposing my passion in your project and your demands. In the world of audio-visual productions, the sound is often underestimated. However, the quality of sound will have a huge impact in the perceived value of your work and help to stand out as professional.
Nov 2017 - Present
– Films/TV/Corporate Shootings & Sound Post-production
– Music Mixing & Mastering
– Blogging and teaching on Music production
Refer to my Blog, Services and Portfolio pages below or in the menu
Feb - May 2018
Memnon Archiving Services
Sound Operator for old audio tapes digitization and quality monitoring
Jun - Sep 2017
Volonteer (Musiq3, Brussels Jazz meetings, Marni Jazz festivals…): Patching, Load in/out, Backline, Sound & Light assistant, equipment Maintenance and Repair
Volonteer for sound mixing of daily programs during BSFF (Brussels Short Film Festival)
Volonteer at BIFFF (Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival) as sound technician during film director interviews
Internship at DameBlanche Studios (Brussels & Genval): TV/Film Sound Editing & Mixing, Foley, ADR…
Jun - Nov 2016
Internships at Botanique (Concert venue in Brussels): Stagehand, Load in/out, backline, soundcheck, Monitor World and FOH assistance
I have been passionate about sound and cinema for a long time and take a whole new path in my career in 2015 when I decided to return to school in Sound Engineering at SAE Institute Brussels.
I specialized gradually in post-production for music and films as a sound mixer as well as sound recorder in filming and sound designer. I now aim to work full time in the sector and still like to take up challenges.
I also give private coaching for music production in home studio and audio engineering in general. I like to record and experiment on sound design techniques during my free time.
Audio Engineer Diploma, Sound Engineering
I acquired theoretical and practical knowledge, especially in the following areas:
- Audio Technologies, Electronics, Peripherals, Mics types and placement, Stereo Recording techniques, Digital technologies, PA/Sound System technology and calibration, Acoustics
- Analog & Digital Multitrack Recording Techniques (Yamaha 02R/LS9, SSL4000, Avid D-Command Icon, Protools)
- Midi, Sequencer and Sampling (Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton)
- Digital Editing and mixing on hard drive (Protools, Logic, Cubase)
- Post-production Techniques and Surround
Previous diploma and occupation:
2005 Materials Engineer (Posgraduate degree – France)
2010-2015 AKKA Benelux Consulting, Brussels (Belgium) – Quality/Production Support Engineer in Aeronautic & Energy industries (ASCO, Snecma Service Brussels, GDF Suez Tihange)